:: In The News

Now Hiring
To view current job postings, visit Employment Planning and Counselling website via the link below.
Last Updated: 2013-04-22


epc
"A partnership in support and development of plastic related products and assemblies"

Visist the Gallery for more

:: About Ritz Plastics Inc.




Company Overview
We are a privately owned business established in 1984, located in the city of Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. Currently we hold an ISO / TS-16949 : 2009 Certificate. 90% of our sales are in the automotive industry while the other 10% non-automotive sales include medical, consumer goods, and electronics industries.

Proud Supporter Of
PCFDC
:: Global Distribution and Logistics
World Map
:: A Few of Our Customers Include.
magnajonhsonControlslearfaurecia
Design & Developed By: Brandon Plumley 2011-2013© Ritz Plastics Inc. | Photos & Videos By: Wes Daubeny | XHTML 1.0 Strict Validation | Employee Login